Monday, May 20, 2013

Dang Hormones

Disclaimer: Sorry Men, you probably shouldn't read this

I know I have been a bit of a slacker lately with writing on this blog..sorry everyone. The thing is, last week was so beautiful and sunshiney (word?).

Last week was amazing for me. I ate healthy all week. I completely eliminated dairy from my diet. The food I was consuming consisted of fruits, vegetables, clean meats, nuts, coconut milk..and that's basically it.

I felt like I could rule the world. Last week I lost four pounds (The most weight I have lost in one week in a LONG time) and I had energy galore. In fact, I didn't even have to count calories. My body felt like it had regulated itself. I thought "wow, this is like a whole new world of eating for me."

And then today

BAM...Hormones (Ladies, you know exactly what I mean).

I kept trying to eat healthy all day but I could not get full no matter how many vegetables and fruits I tried to slam down my throat.

Cut to the 4'o clock box of hot tamales.

Dang it! Now I'm not mad at myself for eating sugar. But I am frustrated at myself for eating chemicals.

I guess I still have a ton more learning to do about how to keep from feeling like I'm starving during this week every month.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment