Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Taking Care of Yourself

Today, I am sitting at home, sick. I am supposed to run six miles today so I am having a major problem with this. I think this sickness is the culmination of several days where I did not get enough sleep, coupled with eating out and driving in very cold weather without heat. Either way, it means I need to take care of myself.

Did you ever get into a habit of eating crappy foods when you were sick? I did.

This is the first sickness where I intend to load my body with clean foods: vegetables, fruits, healthy proteins, etc. in hopes that this sickness will only last one day.

Here's to a sick day! (a lot more fun when you are a kid, I think.)

1 comment:

  1. Did it work? Did you get better faster? I find that it works. Also, the healthier my whole family eats the less sick we are, and when we do get sick the less sever it is.

    ReplyDelete