Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sleep

I couldn't fall asleep last night and then I tossed and turned all night. This is why sleep is important: this morning I woke up and was starving and then I had no desire to run. I ate my food but kept it to a "normal" breakfast (rather than eating my whole kitchen like I wanted to). Now I'm sitting on a chair and thinking about going for a run. I don't want to because I'm tired. I hate that. But even so, I am going to lace up my shoes and force myself to go before the snow hits (doubt I will be running outside tomorrow).

I am currently looking for an option to help me sleep better. After a good night's sleep, I feel refreshed, my appetite is regulated and I could run for hours. But those sleep nights are few and far between and are usually the result of taking a Tylenol PM. I DON'T like taking a pill to help me sleep. So I'm looking for other options.

But if you are one of the lucky ones who sleep well, I say take advantage of it. It would definitely make my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment