Monday, April 22, 2013

Nebraska's Drunk Weather

I told someone this morning that if I had known I would need to train for the marathon (or half marathon now)  primarily inside on a treadmill, I probably would have gone screaming in the other direction. This morning I woke up to buckets and buckets of rain pouring down outside my house. Not to mention thunder and lighting. My dog was traumatized that I made him go outside. That being said, I went to the gym and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. I didn't enjoy it except for the fact that Carol Burnett was on the Rachael Ray show and she is just funny.

At least it was nice out on Saturday. I got to head out for a 5 mile run.




I am so ready for the day when I don't have to wear a hat or jacket to go for a run outside. But by that time the marathon will be over.

Summer is so exciting. The Farmer's Market, sunny weather, barbecues..I can't wait! But at the same time I am trying not to miss out on the present because I am so excited about the future.

Sorry, this post is all over the place. But if there is one thought I would like to leave you with, it's that I want sunny weather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment