Friday, July 5, 2013

Eating Healthy On A Holiday

I didn't eat healthy on the 4th of July. I didn't even think or try to eat healthy on the 4th of July. My roommate/good friend and I never see each other (even though we live together which is funny) and so we decided we were going to spend the day at the lake, drinking wine and laying out. Since she is getting married in four months, we also realized it probably be a while before we got to do this again.

So we packed a cooler with hot dogs, marshmallows, chocolate, wine and brought two bags of chips. It was all delicious.

Then on the way home we got pizza (gluten free for me).

I got a nice tan, drank soo soo wine, read a book, had great conversation and generally had a relaxing day with a good friend.

All the extra calories were totally worth it.

The trick is going to be getting back on track today. Wish me luck:)





No comments:

Post a Comment