Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow day!

Today is a snow day. As we all sit at home awaiting the 8 to 11 inches that are about to fit our driveway, I find myself eating gluten free brownies. I want to say I ran six miles this morning at the gym so I know it's ok. But I know it's not.

I don't really have a problem with eating sweets but I know that they don't help my body function the way I want it to. Clean eating, fruits, veggies, and healthy proteins make me feel awesome.

I'm certainly not going to beat myself up over a gluten free brownie. But I am going to say, I CAN"T WAIT FOR WARM WEATHER.

Somehow in warm weather I just naturally gravitate towards drinking healthy smoothies, eating grilled veggies and protein, and I have less desire for comfort food.

So all that to say, snow: go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment