Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Boredom-Setting New Goals

I was reading another blog (Runsforcookies..check it out) and she was talking about how she eats a lot when she isn't setting running goals for herself. Now I haven't had a problem with eating a lot lately as I have been pretty good about tracking. But I have been completely bored with my workouts.

I looked into kickboxing and it is quite expensive and not a lot of great options close to my house. So I finally came to my conclusion: I need to set new running goals..not distance goals because that messes with my eating, but I think setting a few short-term running goals will do the trick.

Also, I need to hit the Under Armour Outlet when it opens this weekend and get cold weather running gear...because the treadmill is destroying my soul.

Here are my running goals to be completed by December 31, 2013

1. Run an 8 minute mile
2. Run a 5K in under 30 minutes
3. Run at least 1 mile a day for 30 days starting on November 18, 2013 (as I will have hit the Under Armour outlet by then:))

Happy Cold Weather Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment