Monday, October 28, 2013

Friend's Wedding Day!

I had so much fun this past weekend celebrating one of my closest friend's wedding day. We have been planning and getting ready for this for months and I was so blessed to see her walk down the aisle as the most beautiful bride to be joined together with a man who loves her with everything in him as well as having a deep love for Christ . What an awesome wedding.
I was so honored to be a bridesmaid in Tami and Grant's wedding but I am even more honored to get to call both of these amazing people such good friends.

When I was looking at these pictures of me as a bridesmaid, I also took a look at the bridesmaid photos of the last wedding I was in..a little over two years ago. I can't believe what a difference 100 lbs can make.

That first dress is actually 10 sizes bigger than the dress I am wearing in the second photo...isn't that crazy? Whenever I feel like I am struggling, it is good to see pictures like this to remind me of how far I have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment